Whatever spiritual stage you’re at now, beginning or wanting to begin or advanced, spiritual growth is needed for everything in our lives. Spiritual growth is developing a higher awareness or developing higher consciousness.
This is a time of great spiritual growth for you, making it even more important to surround yourself with those who love you and share your beliefs.
It’s important to surround yourself with supportive, loving and understanding souls! I have a couple of articles Meaning Of Spirituality and Powerful, Adaptable Ways of Embracing It and Spiritual Awakening: What It Is and The Different Stages that will help you understand a bit more.
That may include people you already know, maybe seek guidance from spiritual leaders, or you could join a new group of like–minded individuals. Spend time with those who can help you grow spiritually and emotionally. Look for friendships or assistance from people who have their arms and hearts wide open!
Examples of Spiritual growth are:
- Spreading Kindness
- Practising Gratitude
- Take a Leap of Faith
- Spreading your Love
- Getting your priorities straight
- Meditating on a daily or regularly
- Making your own choices for your highest good
Signs of Spiritual growth:
- You often feel connected with other people.
- You begin to question things.
- Breaking free from your current lifestyle because you realize it’s taking you nowhere. So you make drastic changes.
- You feel grateful for what you have and be thankful for it every day.
- You accept things, people and events in your life as they are.
- You don’t judge yourself or other people anymore.
When you’re on the path of spiritual growth and practising in your daily routine, you will become aware of how your life changes for the better, you feel great, opportunities open up and good things naturally happen.